Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Completion!!

        Today is a milestone! The lesson plan that Allison, Klancy, and I have been working on has been sent off for revisions! However, we also realized today that there needs to be a field lesson plan, with activities for the kids to do while at the Nature Center, so that is what I am working on now. I'm trying to help find these activities.
        Also, today, while we were researching different options for activities, we came across this lovely youtube video from "make me genius" about tectonic plates. It really is quite wonderful, and worth watching for the full effect. Leave me a comment with your thoughts!
        Finally, the weather today was amazing, so Nature club never even went back inside to do the craft! Instead we played LOTS of turtle tag and went to explore the creek where the stegosauruses might have lived. We even picked up some trash! I am pretty sure that I got sunburned, but the beautiful weather was worth it. I can't imagine doing Nature Club in the winter.
        And, to top it off, there are beautiful flowers blooming next to the smiley building!

No comments:

Post a Comment