Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sometimes I do have answers!

        Wow. I really cannot believe that tomorrow is the last day of my internship. I feel like I just got into the flow of things! I'm etting to know the kids in nature club better, I feel like I can contribute around the office, and the completion of my projects makes me feel somewhat sad and elated in equal measures. It is immensely gratifying to be able to format the activities on indesign, because until now I have never been the one in a situation who has the technological answers. But I was! I also found some interesting new grants for DNS to look into, so that I feel proud of. But finally, I am learning about this whole world of teaching that I never really explored. It truly makes me feel much more sympathetic to all of the time and effort that my teachers must put into their lessons. It's hard work! So, thanks to all the under appreciated teachers out there, for being teachers! Goodness knows we should value your services more than we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment