Monday, March 18, 2013

Grant proposals for dummies

        Today, despite it being the start of my last week at Durango Nature Studies, was fairly calm. I had assumed that I would be meeting with Sally early on , and so I started out my day pretty prepared for everything and didn't have much to work on. I had found some activities, and the 6th grade curriculum is out of my hands, so I ended up working more on the grant information. this grant application is daunting, but it sounds like an interesting process to go through and that is what I will be working on for the next few days.
        Also, I know I say this every day, but today was legitimately the most chaotic day of nature club yet. I just felt like no matter what we said, we couldn't hold the kids' attention. But it was a great learning experience because we worked out some kinks in the curriculum, and it should run well tomorrow. Also, I will probably teach both the game and maybe the book tomorrow, so I am stepping up and taking a leadership role. It's exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment