Tuesday, March 19, 2013

InDesign Successes!

        Guess what I did today! It was different than usual; I ended up spending most of the day formatting our activities and lesson plan in InDesign, so that they can go out to be printed for all the contractors. I actually figured out how to use InDesign, which was notoriously elusive when I tried to use it in 9th grade. However, the activities are turning out quite nicely!
        Nature club today was quite entertaining. I attempted to teach the tag game in which the kids model predator-prey relationships in the food chain of the Greenback Cutthroat Trout. The kids didn't all quite get it; we certainly had a few trout chasing otters. But they had a ton of fun, which I think is the important thing. And, to use the farewell of one of the kids:
                              See you later alligator taterator!

No comments:

Post a Comment