Thursday, March 14, 2013

Learning. It's a good thing.

        Well, today was another day of working at the library on the grant research. I feel like it is unreasonably difficult to find the contact info, as well as the general information regarding some of these grants. It's silly. But I will talk to sally about it tomorrow. I also plan on doing the mentor interview, and having a meeting with Allison and Klancy about my last week (Geez!).
        In other news, I am sunburned, because I was enjoying the sun at lunch today. I suppose were getting back into that season again. The kids at Nature Club today definitely had spring fever. We tried to get them to meditate in the hallways while everyone else was using the bathrooms (guess how well THAT went). I also tried to lead the stegosaurus tag game today, which was CRAZY! But I think everyone had fun, and many of the kids got to finish their craft today! Success! And, you know, hopefully they learned something too. That's be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment