Thursday, March 21, 2013

Last Day...

        Well, today was the last day of my internship. It was really fun, and today I mainly put together the rest of my project. I worked on my grant narrative, but because the curriculum has taken priority, the grant narrative is not finished. It was more important that I learned about the process than that I completed the grant itself. I will, however, have a draft of the narrative to display tomorrow.
        Nature Club today was fun, but sad. The kids ambushed me when they realized that today was my last day, and they seemed to have a really great time with the tag game. Rather than doing our life cycle craft, we went on an exploration on the trail near Riverview. We "collected Nature", and I was regaled with tales from the children. Apparently, Cedar is now a ninja because he has taken all his karate classes. These kids, they crack me up!
        Everyone, come to the exhibition tomorrow to see everyone's project!

No comments:

Post a Comment